About Door of Hope Ministry
A brief on the Who and What of Door of Hope
Restoring hope, freedom and healing.
Door of Hope Ministry, Inc. is a Biblical counseling ministry based in Columbus, NC, (Jason Schlabach: Founder, Director, Counselor) with a satellite office in Ephrata, PA (Ray Weaver: Counselor).
Door of Hope’s purpose is to see individuals and marriages experience the fullness and connectedness with the heavenly Father. This is accomplished by being released from spiritual and emotional bondages and lies that hinder people from walking in their inheritance. (3 John 2.)
For individuals and marriages to come to wholeness, freedom and rest through reconciliation and transformation of the mind. This is achieved through one on one counseling, conferences, and the Hannah House ministry.
“I am come that you may have life and that you may have it more abundantly.” John 10:10
• We believe in one God, the Creator of all things, eternal, infinite, perfect and manifested in three persons as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (John 1:1-3; Isaiah 44:6-8; Matthew 28:19; Mark 12:29; Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10).
• We believe the Holy Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God, the inerrant and entire revelation of God’s will for salvation, and the Divine and final authority for the Christian faith and life (II Timothy 3:15-17).
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the only Son of the Living God and became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth (Luke 1:26-35; Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Isaiah 9:6).
• We believe in His sinless life, His miraculous ministry, His substitutionary death on the cross as atonement for our sins, His bodily resurrection from the dead, and His ascension into Heaven to serve as our intercessor before the Father (John 1:14; Hebrews 7:25, 26).
• We believe in the New Birth, and that salvation is a free gift of God through Jesus Christ to all who will repent and believe the Gospel. We believe in salvation only through the blood of Jesus (Romans 3:23; Romans 10:13-15; Ephesians 2:8; John 3:3-8; I John 1:7-9). This causes us to enter the family of God by an experience called the “New Birth” as Jesus taught in John chapter 3.
Steve Stoll (Michigan) Chairman
Dan Miller (Ohio) Vice Chairman
Jason Nolt (Pennsylvania) Treasurer
Merle Stoltzfus (North Carolina) Secretary
Jim Zimmerman (Pennsylvania)
Kenton Hostetler (Indiana)
Dan Schrock (Ohio)